Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Taylor Momsen isn't Little J anymore...

“To be honest,” the Gossip Girl star says, “I don’t fucking care. I didn’t get into this to be a role model. So I'm sorry if I’m influencing your kids in a way that you don’t like, but I can’t be responsible for their actions. I don’t care".

“My favorite blogs are where you get the mothers saying, ‘She’s the worst influence on my daughter, I would never let my daughter dress like that’, or, ‘This girl’s such a whore, she's a slut’. And I’m, like, you’re a mother! And I’m 16.

"I like wearing garters. Apparently people think that’s a big deal, but my tights won’t stay up. So whatever you want to do with that information…”


People common! We live in 2010, less is more... and don't blame other people if your children misbehave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

email: govipcrew@gmail.com

MSN: govip2@hotmail.com

Twitter: Govips


If you have any questions, remarks... let us know. Please do not steal our content (images, articles ...). It's ONLY allowed to use our content if you credit us!

We do not own the media posted on this blog. It's only for promotional purposes. If you want anything deleted please send us an email.

If you want us to promote anything let us know and we'll see what we can do!



Xoxo

Govip Crew

Hits

Search