Friday, January 14, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Scream 4

Lucy Hale opens up about Scream 4!Lucy shared with Scream Trilogy, “To be a part that has a cult following, to look back at Drew Barrymore’s opening scene and be like I’m a part of this. This is unreal. It’s really cool.”

















“It was totally last minute. I got the call, and they were like, ‘They totally
want you to be a part of this movie,’ and I was like, ‘Absolutely. I will do any
part.’ I was actually originally supposed to do another part and would come back
for Scream 5, but it didn’t work with the schedule. So I did a few scenes.

“If they would have me I would absolutely be there because I know that
they’re planning on doing a few more movies. I don’t know if I’ll be a part of
them, but that would be awesome.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

email: govipcrew@gmail.com

MSN: govip2@hotmail.com

Twitter: Govips


If you have any questions, remarks... let us know. Please do not steal our content (images, articles ...). It's ONLY allowed to use our content if you credit us!

We do not own the media posted on this blog. It's only for promotional purposes. If you want anything deleted please send us an email.

If you want us to promote anything let us know and we'll see what we can do!



Xoxo

Govip Crew

Hits

Search