Monday, February 1, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Lindsay on Gaga's DiscoStick?

Lindsay Lohan has made no secret of her love and admiration for Lady GaGa (just check her Twitter page), often publicly gushing that she’d love for to record a duet with the pop princess.

Well now it seems that Lindsay’s dream could actually become a reality, with producer Darkchild (GaGa’s “Telephone”) keen to get Lindsay back in the studio with not only himself but also Lady GaGa to.

“I can pair them up,” says Jerkins, whose most recent collaboration was on Gaga’s “Telephone” featuring Beyoncé. “I would love it. I would love to see what could happen.”

If she stays focused, I think she has what it takes,” Jerkins told reporters this weekend at the Clive Davis/Recording Academy pre-Grammy party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. “I’ve talked to her, and I said, ‘You’ve got what it takes. I really believe in you.’ “

“I’ve seen a lot of people questioning actresses who have wanted to become pop stars, and they don’t have it,” Jerkins said. “I believe she has it, something deep down. I’ve listened to her in the past, and I think there’s something there. It just needs to be pulled out.”

We know for sure Lindsay has what it takes to be a succesful musician!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

email: govipcrew@gmail.com

MSN: govip2@hotmail.com

Twitter: Govips


If you have any questions, remarks... let us know. Please do not steal our content (images, articles ...). It's ONLY allowed to use our content if you credit us!

We do not own the media posted on this blog. It's only for promotional purposes. If you want anything deleted please send us an email.

If you want us to promote anything let us know and we'll see what we can do!



Xoxo

Govip Crew

Hits

Search